Four Reasons To Visit Origins Thai Spa
A Wide Range of Massage
- Your one-stop-shop for a full spectrum of massage services ranging beyond the conventional Thai massage. Services include…
- Traditional Thai Massage, Thai Herbal Massage, Swedish Massage, Thai- Euro Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Couples Massage, Reflexology Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Sports Massage,
- Indian Head Massage, Ayurvedic Massage, Maternity Massage Therapy, Express Massage Therapy, Shirodhara Massage, Origins Four Hands Massage, and more.
- Let our practitioners tailor a wellness session for you, whether it’s custom blending an aromatherapy oil, or putting extra focus on that sore back.
- Enjoy the benefits of over a dozen different styles of the Spa’s reasonably priced massage services personalized to fit your unique needs.
- The benefits of Thai massage are endless and at Origins Thai Spa we understand the capacity of Thai to heal body and mind.
- Two convenient locations in Sterling, Virginia and Arlington, Virginia
- Origins Thai Spa in Sterling is conveniently located just off of Route 7 near the intersection of Cascades Parkway and Palisade Parkway easily accessed from Sterling, Ashburn, Dulles, Fairfax or Leesburg.
- Origins Thai Spa Elite is conveniently located right off of Washington Boulevard and can be easily accessed from Arlington, Alexandria, McLean, or Washington, D.C.
- Schedule your appointment for Origins Thai Spa by phone or online now!
- “I’ve been a client for three years. I go in feeling old and come out feeling young. They are friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and certified. Try a Thai massage with Uma and experience a phenomenal true Thai experience.” – Walt K.
- “Excellent, clean, professional spa. I have tried lots of different places and I have settled on this one as my regular as I am very pleased with their service. I signed up for a regular membership!” – Dan P.
Origins Spa Treatments
Rewards At Origins Thai Spa
Origins Thai Spa Promotions
Hot Stone Massage is a specialized treatment wherein smooth, flat stones are heated and applied to client’s skin or used during massage in order to impart heat to facilitate healing and relaxation.
A unique style combining deep stretching with acupressure resulting in a completely relaxing experience.Thai massage incorporates the use of the massage therapist’s palms, fingers, elbows, knees and feet to provide acupressure to the body’s ten major energy channels or “Sen” lines.
Reflexology is an ancient art of healing based on the principle that there are isolated pressure points in the feet, legs, hands and ears which correspond with specific zones in the human body.